- Home How To Shop Online
How To Shop Online
Welcome to the Blue Bungalow safe place for learning how to order online! For many of us, online shopping is new. With the closure of so many retail stores, now is the perfect time to learn a new skill that will help you no matter where you choose to shop online.
Make yourself a cuppa, sit back and let's go through how to order on our website with Leisa.
Shopping online at BB is safe & secure
We know one of the biggest concerns if you're new to shopping online is security. See that padlock next to our web address at the top of your screen? That means our site is completely secure and you don't need to worry about your credit card being compromised.
We are here to help
You are not alone. Our customer care team are here to either talk you through the process if you are unsure, or can take your order over the phone if you prefer. Call us on 09 884 6582 or start a live chat - we promise it's a person on the other end, not a computer.
How to choose the right size
We try our best to give you as much guidance on sizing on our website as possible. We do know there is no substitute for trying something on, but if you follow the product specific advice, you'll pick the best size for you the first time. At the beginning of the product description, we give you advice on if the item is true to size, runs big or small. Below the images, you will find a fit guide which has tailored measurements for every size. If you know your bust and hip measurements, this will guide you well. For more detailed steps on how to find the right fit, see our fit guide.
How much is delivery?
If your order exceeds $100, delivery will cost you nothing! We are currently offering Free EXPRESS delivery for orders over $100. If your order is under $100, we charge $14.95 for Express Delivery. Our amazing team in the warehouse are ultra fast, with all orders placed before 6pm NZT weekdays sent that day. We partner with DHL who have an extremely reliable and fast service. You will receive your order in under three business days.
What do I do if something doesn't fit?
If it doesn't fit, it's not quite what you were expecting or you've simply changed your mind, all you need to do is send the items back to us for either a full refund or credit note. Inside your parcel there will be a returns form with all the details.
7 Simple Steps to Order Online
1. Once you've picked your style, select your size and click on the blue ADD TO BAG button.
2. Review the items in your bag (check the colour, size and quantity are correct), then click the blue CHECKOUT SECURELY button.
3. You have another chance here to review the items in your shopping bag to make sure they are correct. Click on the grey CHECK OUT SECURELY button.
4. Next step is to give us your email address and shipping address. If you don't have an email address, you can use ours (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will contact you over the phone to confirm your order. Click the blue button Continue to shipping.
5. Choose a shipping option. If your order is $99.90 or more, there will be a FREE option. Click the blue button Continue to payment.
6. You can pay by either Credit Card, PayPal, Afterpay or LayBuy. If you pay by Credit Card, we do not keep your credit card details on any of our files. It is safe to pay by credit card. If you would like to know more about PayPal, AfterPay or LayBuy, give us a call on 09 884 6582
7. You will see your order summary and total display. If you are happy with this, click on the blue Pay now button to finalise your purchase.
You're done! You screen will change to show your order number and an email will be sent confirming the details of your order. We will get to packing your order shortly after. You will receive another email from us when we have packed and sent your order. This will contain a tracking number so you can keep an eye on how far away your parcel is!
Piece of cake! You've got this and if you need any help at all, we are here for you.
Tips for shopping at BB online
● Filters are your friend! If you're on a computer, you'll see the filters on the far left of your page. On mobile, you'll a blue FILTER button at the top of the category. Here you can filter by category, size, colour, fabric, brand or price. For example you might want to only see dresses, in size 16, which are black, made of cotton, and between $50 and $100.
● Like the whole outfit? When you are on a product page, you will see a button below the images 'Shop the Outfit'. Click here and you'll see all the products, from the earrings to the shoes.
● Many of our styles are available in different colours. If you see colour squares, clicking on these will take you straight to the other colours.
● Look out for the Similar Styles button on product images, clicking on this will show you other styles that look similar.