- Home Information
- Returns & refunds
- SIZING ACCURACY GUARANTEE
- NZ GST INFO
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY orders over $100
- Due to delays with standard post as a result of Covid-19, we are currently offering Free Express Delivery for all orders over $100NZD. We partner with DHL Express who are currently experiencing no delivery delays unless you live in a rural location
- $14.95 EXPRESS Delivery for all orders under $100.
- Auckland and some major cities will receive their Express parcel the day after dispatch, 2 days to the rest of the country
- Order before 6pm NZST Monday – Friday and your order will be sent same day - you won't find a better same day dispatch cut off in all of NZ, we promise
- All online orders from our NZ website are dispatched from our Australian Warehouse. We hope to have a local warehouse soon!
- Orders placed on weekends or Australian public holidays will be dispatched next business day. All orders placed on NZ only public holidays won't incur any delivery delays
- Once your parcel has been scanned and collected by DHL, you will receive an email with a tracking number. Please allow up to a day for the first scan to appear in the tracking link
- All parcels must be signed for upon delivery. DHL will not send to PO Boxes or Locked Parcels
- Once a parcel leaves our warehouse, we are no longer liable for that parcel being lost or damaged in transit
- Suggested shipping times act only as a guide and can vary depending on locations and circumstances
DELIVERY OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND
- New Zealand is the only country that we ship to via the New Zealand website. If you are located anywhere else in the world, you can purchase via www.bluebungalow.com.au
- You may make a return for any reason within 30 days of purchase
- Returned items must be in their original condition/packaging, unworn and unwashed with tags intact
- We DO NOT accept returns on permanently marked down SALE items, earrings, swimwear missing its hygiene sticker, cosmetics, underwear and shapewear, unless faulty
- Returned items that meet the return conditions will be eligible for either an ONLINE CREDIT or REFUND only. We are unable to exchange due to how quickly we sell through our products
- Refunds are issued using the original method of payment only. Any discount issued at the time of purchase will be reflected in the refund. Shipping costs are not refunded
- As a growing small business, we are unable to cover the cost of return postage for incorrect size or change of mind. We do cover the cost of return postage if a faulty or incorrect item has been sent to you. To arrange a pre paid return label, contact our customer care team via email with a photo of the faulty or incorrect item - firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Make A Return to the Wellington Returns Depot
- All returns for products purchased on our NZ website can be returned to our Returns Depot based in Wellington.
- The first step to process a return, is to search RETURNS on the website, then click the green BOOK ONLINE RETURN button.
- Once you're submitted your return successfully, you'll be shown the return address in Johnsonville, Wellington
- Returns are forwarded back to our Australian warehouse twice weekly from the Johnsonville Returns Depot. You'll receive your refund or credit once it lands back in Oz.
- Exchanges are no longer available as a return option
- We experienced too many instances of our customers missing out on the styles they wanted purchase through an exchange, while their return parcel made its way through the post to us
- If you need to return something to us for a different size or style, process your return via our Online Returns Portal (search RETUNRS) and select either an online credit or refund. Re order the new style online to make sure you don't miss out.
- Finding the right size when online shopping is tricky at the best of times, let alone when shopping on a site that stocks many different labels, all with different sizing standards (yep! that's us - but stick with us, we've done something about it)
- Size guides you're used to seeing are generic, or where they are specific, only the sample size has actually been measured. If you ask us, that's just not good enough
- For every style you find on our website, our team has laid each size our on our measuring table, whipped out the measuring tape, and jotted down the exact measurements of the bust, hip, waist, length et etc
- It takes a little longer to do it this way, but saves your time returning something that was never going to fit them in the first place
- Next time you're browsing the site, look out for the Fit table below the image to find the exact measurements. Compare them against your own measurements to know which size will fit you best. You might be a size 16 in one style, and a S/M in another
- Get out of the habit of buying a size up online when you shop at Blue Bungalow. We've done the hard work for you, all you need to do is trust the measurements!
I put the wrong information at checkout, what do I do?
- If you haven't received your shipping confirmation email, we may be able to catch it and update your details before it leaves. Give our Customer Care team a call on 09 884 6582 between 11am and 7pm and we can have any of your details changed before it is dispatched. If your order has already left our warehouse, and you have supplied the wrong address, we will need to wait for the parcel to be returned to sender before we can re-ship it to the correct address.
How do I know if an item will fit me or not?
- Every garment on the Blue Bungalow website has been measured by our team to ensure you purchase the right size every time. Simply click on the item and scroll to the bottom and click the 'Fit' tab to see our recommended size guide and measure yourself accordingly.
I have a gift voucher/online credit code/subscriber discount code, how do I use it?
- At the checkout stage of your online order, enter the full code that you have received on the right-hand side of the page underneath your selected items. Click the apply button and you will see the discount applied to your total below.
Where is my order?
- We send all orders within 24 hours of your purchase (excluding weekends, public holidays or Pre Order orders). In fact, if you place your order before 6pm NZST, your parcel will leave our warehouse that day. Once your parcel has been collected by DHL, you will receive a shipping confirmation and tracking number. You can also access this information via your online account. All NZ orders should be delivered 2 business days max after your parcel leaves our Australian warehouse
How long will it take to get my order?
- If you are located in Auckland, you will receive your parcel next day (when your order is placed before 6pm NZST weekdays). All other areas should receive their parcel in 2 - 3 days.
My order has arrived, but it doesn't fit. How do I return them? Can I get a refund?
- We understand that some items are just not quite right. Our returns process is very quick and easy. Simply fill out the returns form on the back of your invoice, indicating if you would like a refund or an online store credit and include this with the garments you wish to return in a parcel.
- All returns must be sent to our warehouse located in Australia. We hope to have a local returns address by 2020, however until then, returns must be sent to sunny Queensland.
- Send the parcel to our PO Box (PO Box 2400, Ascot QLD 4007, Australia) within 30 days of your order and we will process the return for you. The return can take up to 3 days to process and you will receive a confirmation email when it has gone through. Depending on your financial institution the funds can take up to 1-5 business days to come through. See RETURNS for more information.
I have sent a return back, have you received it?
- Please allow 1-3 business days for our team to process a return once it is received by our warehouse. After your return has been processed you will be sent an email confirmation. We recommend using tracked postage for all returns to ensure you items arrive safe and sound with us.
Can I return an item bought using AfterPay?
- Yes. The same returns policy applies for all orders regardless of their payment method. For more information, see returns.
I received a faulty/incorrect item, what do I do?
- Firstly, we apologise! Our warehouse is run by people who are picking and packing hundreds of orders a day. From time to time, mistakes happen. Please contact our Customer Care team as soon as you receive your order via email@example.com. Please include your order number, and any photos and relevant information regarding the issue so that we can fix this asap.
How do pre orders work?
- We often pre sell styles that are popular and have sold through quickly the first time. All items that are pre sold have an estimated delivery date contained in the product description. If you order a Pre Sale item as well as other in stock items, your whole order will be shipped when the pre sale style arrives. If you don't want to wait for the rest of your items, make sure you purchase these in a separate order.
Do I need to have an account to purchase an order online
- No, you can process your order as a guest. When you arrive at the checkout page, simply check out as a guest and enter all your details manually before placing your order.
NZ GST Information
- As of 1 December 2019, Blue Bungalow is required to charge GST on all orders being sent to NZ postal addresses
- GST of 15% will now be applied to all online orders, the prices you see on product pages are now GST inclusive, prior to 1 December 2019, prices where charged exclusive of GST
- This legislation change enforced on all online businesses shipping to New Zealand means we are operating on a level playing field with local online businesses